Graduation Punch Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 8 quarts water, divided
- 4 envelopes unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid mix
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2-1/4 cups thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine sugar and 2 qts. water. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in Kool-Aid mix. Cool completely.
- 2. Just before serving, divide the syrup between two large containers or punch bowls; add the concentrates, pineapple juice and remaining water to each. Stir in ginger ale. Yield: 3-3/4 gallons.
3/4 cup: 66 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Graduation Punch
"We've made this punch for years,but add large scoops of rainbow(or any flavor you like) sherbet top top when finished. Very Good!"
"[quote user="SouthernBlueBird_SC"] This recipe looks good but I need to know what unsweetened strawberry soft drink mix is[/quote] Koolade."
"This recipe looks good but I need to know what unsweetened strawberry soft drink mix is"