Graduation Macaroni Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Lettuce leaves and additional radishes
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; set aside. In a bowl, beat cream cheese; add mayonnaise, relish and mustard. Fold into macaroni mixture. Press into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Just before serving, unmold onto a lettuce-lined serving platter. Garnish with radishes.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 28, 2014
This was the closest I have found to store macaroni salad. Everyone in the family enjoyed it. The mixture of textures was fantastic.
Sep 10, 2010
Tasted good and did not add the salt. Reminded me of store made macaroni salad. Will make again for church gatherings. Thanks for the recipe.