- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 6 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar, oil and pepper.
- Divide turkey among tortillas; top with salad greens, pears, cheese, cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGourmet Deli Turkey Wraps
"These are decent but we expected a little something more given all the awesome ingredients. We did sub Granny Smith apples for the pears, just a personal preference."
"This is one of those things I never would have thought of putting together on my own, but it is really good! I made it according to the recipe, unlike the majority of the reviewers, and it is great! I'll probably make it again."
"I used gorgonzola cheese instead of the blue cheese and I also poached the pears in cranberry juice then chilled them before slicing them. You can also make this into a salad. Just add some mandarin oranges and some bottled orange flavored dressing."
"This is a great tasting simple recipe. I made mine with canned pears, dried cherries, low fat Feta cheese & baby spinach. With the ingredients I used there was 18 gm of protein. I found wraps that had 12 gm of fiber (72 calories) then add + spinach fiber boosts the fiber count. This can be a power packed wrap that is simple to make. This will be a recipe I will use weekly. Thank you for sharing."