- 2 large pears, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Toss pears with lemon juice. In a large bowl, combine greens, cheese, walnuts and pears. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGorgonzola-Pear Mesclun Salad
"This is delicious second time I put Blue cheese in and poach the pears"
"Put his over the top with dried cherries!"
"Excellent! Bursting with flavor! Also good with fresh basil and toasted pine nuts."