Gorgonzola Pasta with Walnuts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook onion in oil over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- Drain spaghetti; add to the skillet. Stir in the cheese, vinegar and salt. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 397 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 711mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 14g protein.
Dec 29, 2013
This recipe is light and easy to make. I substituted Feta and added a few tomatoes for a Mediteranean taste.
Jul 18, 2012
I love this dish. It is made at least once a month at our house!
Jul 14, 2011
I loved this pasta dish!! The taste are too strong for my kids but that's fine-- more for me!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.