Gorgonzola & Artichoke Spread
Friends and family favor this cool and creamy spin on hot artichoke dip. Spoon it onto celery sticks or sturdy crackers for a satisfying snack.—Susi Mitchell, Leakey, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Celery ribs and assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the artichokes, pepper, onions, walnuts and garlic. Serve with celery and crackers.