Gooey Peanut Treats
Youngsters need only four easy ingredients to whip up a big panful of these chocolaty, peanut-packed squares. "When they're served at our family reunions, it's not just the kids who rush to the dessert table," observed Angela Wisdom of Athens, Alabama.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + cooling
Makes2 to 2-1/2 dozen
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- In a microwave, melt and chocolate chips with milk; stir until blended. Stir in the peanuts and marshmallows. Pat into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool completely before cutting.