Gooey Peanut Butter Cup Bars
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peanut butter cups (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing well. Fold in marshmallows, chopped candies and walnuts.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 22-28 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan and center is almost set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.
Jul 3, 2017
These peanut butter cup bars are a great recipe! I found that I'd needed a 30-minute baking time-other than that-these bars were lip-smacking GOOD to the last bite! delowenstein
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.