Gooey Peanut Butter Cup Bars
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peanut butter cups (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing well. Fold in marshmallows, chopped candies and walnuts.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 22-28 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan and center is almost set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 3, 2017
These peanut butter cup bars are a great recipe! I found that I'd needed a 30-minute baking time-other than that-these bars were lip-smacking GOOD to the last bite! delowenstein