- 1 package (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- Press cookie dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Sprinkle with peanuts and marshmallows; drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool completely and cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forGooey Chocolate-Peanut Bars
"These were just okay. A little too sweet for me, and too messy to eat."
"Took to a party - gone in the first 15 minutes"
"These are so good! a little rich, but good!"