Golden Potatoes Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole white potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place potatoes in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Pour butter over potatoes. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 106 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Golden Potatoes
"Very easy ,tasty side dish!"
"so simple & delicious."
"I honestly didn't like the canned potatoes. I made this dish again with small rosetta potatoes and it was perfect! Flavourful enough to stand alone or mild enough that you can put on some gravy if you happen to make some with your meat dish."
"can use reesers diced potatoes.they are fresh potatoes par cooked.the canned potatoes taste tin like to me."