Golden Pork ‘n’ Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, green pepper and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, cream cheese, pimientos, marjoram, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Add pork; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 417 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 778mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Mar 14, 2013
This is easy with the most-difficult part the vegetable chopping. It was, however, a little bland. Next time, I think I will try using all or half Italian sausage instead of the ground pork.
Oct 14, 2012
This was very easy and quick to make. I didn't change anything. My husband really like it.
Sep 4, 2012
Very easy to make-like an upscale chicken helper. Leftovers were still tasty!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.