Golden Pork ‘n’ Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain; set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, green pepper and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the soup, milk, cream cheese, pimientos, marjoram, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Add pork; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 417 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 778mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 14, 2013
This is easy with the most-difficult part the vegetable chopping. It was, however, a little bland. Next time, I think I will try using all or half Italian sausage instead of the ground pork.
Oct 14, 2012
This was very easy and quick to make. I didn't change anything. My husband really like it.
Sep 4, 2012
Very easy to make-like an upscale chicken helper. Leftovers were still tasty!