- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn bread stuffing
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, onion, celery and paprika. Stir in stuffing. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops over stuffing. Combine brown sugar and mustard; spread over chops. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGolden Pork Chops
"We have made this recipe since my mom first found it in the magazine years ago. It was always my sister's choice for her birthday dinner. Mom used the Stove Top cornbread stuffing mix, added to the corn, and put in a pie plate. I'm sure she has doubled the stuffing and corn to put in a 9x13 pan. She made the mustard and brown sugar sauce to taste. We've never had a problem with anything being too moist or too dry. It's always delicious!"
"Yummy.....my whole family enjoyed this recipe.....the stuffing was the best."
"Will not make it again. Didn't care for the sweetnest of the corn or the taste on the porkchops with the brown sugar and mustard. Recipe seems disconnected."
"This was just a so-so recipe. I found it to be sweet with the canned corn and cornbread stuffing. May try again with regular stuffing mix, and whole kernel corn."
"pork chops were bland. Just not a good recipe. They weren't dried out like some other people said, but they were not flavorful either. I won't make this again."
"Just tried this recipe tonight...I enjoyed the flavor and the ease of preparation. I will be making this again :)"
"I have made this recipe several times, we LOVE it and it is so easy to make"
"Cornbread dressing is not usually our thing but we were happily surprised. What a great way to dress up the simple boneless pork chop. This dish will become one of our regulars."