Golden Peach Muffins
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in peaches.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 5, 2011
These are the favorite muffins in our house.
Sep 5, 2011
My son and I don't really like peaches and we loved these muffins! I used about 1 1/2 fresh peaches and tripled the cinnamon. They were great!
Aug 19, 2008
These are great--especially with fresh or frozen peaches instead. I lightened them up by using 4 egg whites and 1/4 c. applesauce with 1/4 oil as a substitute for the entire 1/2 c. oil. Worked great.