VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 5 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 medium turnips, peeled and cubed
- 12 brussels sprouts, halved
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Golden Oldie Veggies in Taste of Home February/March 2006, p21