Golden Grills Recipe
This is a great way to serve up eggs. These sandwiches will delight your family.—American Egg Board, Linda Braun, Park Ridge, Illinois
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Butter or margarine, softened
- 12 slices rye bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place six slices on a griddle or skillet, buttered side down. Spread about 1/3 cup filling on each slice. Top with remaining bread, buttered side up. Cook each side until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 322 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 224mg cholesterol, 909mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Golden Grills
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC