Golden Glow Punch Recipe
Garnished with peach slices and dollops of ice cream, this frothy fruit punch is as pretty as the glow of Christmas candles! It adds a refreshing touch to any holiday buffet.
- 3 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the apricot nectar, orange juice concentrate and soda; mix well. Add the peaches. Top with small scoopfuls of ice cream. Yield: 9-12 servings.
1 cup: 137 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Golden Glow Punch
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2011
"Tastes just like an orange creamsicle!"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC