Golden Glow Punch
Garnished with peach slices and dollops of ice cream, this frothy fruit punch is as pretty as the glow of Christmas candles! It adds a refreshing touch to any holiday buffet.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl, combine the apricot nectar, orange juice concentrate and soda; mix well. Add the peaches. Top with small scoopfuls of ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 137 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Golden Glow Punch in Country Woman Christmas 2004