Golden Glow Punch
Garnished with peach slices and dollops of ice cream, this frothy fruit punch is as pretty as the glow of Christmas candles! It adds a refreshing touch to any holiday buffet.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl, combine the apricot nectar, orange juice concentrate and soda; mix well. Add the peaches. Top with small scoopfuls of ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 137 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Golden Glow Punch in Country Woman Christmas 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.