Golden Egg Bake Recipe
- 2-3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1-1/3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Place the ham, cheese and onion in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over ham mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 237 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 148mg cholesterol, 784mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Golden Egg Bake
"I replaced the ham with sautéed onions and asparagus because I didn't have any ham. It was delicious. I would definitely make this recipe again. And I loved how easy it was."