Golden Cinnamon Granola
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min. + cooling
Makesabout 7 cups
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup raisins
- In a small bowl, stir the butter, honey, cinnamon and salt until well blended. Combine the oats, coconut and walnuts in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake at 275° for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 15 minutes. Add raisins. Cool, stirring occasionally. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 341 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 11, 2010
Turned out perfect! Great flavor - not too sweet, just salty enough, too. My son is allergic to nuts and soy, so being able to make a cereal without these ingredients is wonderful! I added 3/4 tsp. of vanilla and substituted chopped dates for the raisins. Yum!
Oct 8, 2009
Just a few ingredients but so good. I love the simplicity of this recipe. I have made this several times now. I sometimes change the dried fruit or nuts.