Golden Chicken Nuggets
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another shallow bowl, add butter, Dip chicken in butter; roll in crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a single layer on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
2 each: 77 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Jun 12, 2016
Tasted terrible and way too salty and the Italian Seasoning overpowered it. Ended up feeding it to the dogs and I had to scramble to make something else for dinner.
Oct 8, 2015
These are pretty good. I added garlic powder and dry mustard to the bread crumbs.
Apr 16, 2015
Too salty, and I used olive oil instead of the butter to cut the saturated fat.
Dec 31, 1969
Very good, and perfect alongside mac and cheese
Feb 22, 2010
I've tried several chicken nugget recipes for my family, and this is the only one they really liked. And they really, really like these!
Dec 31, 1969
These are absolutely delicious! The only thing I would change is making them with a little less salt and butter since they were a little on the salty side. I might even attempt to make them with fat free evap milk or egg whites instead of the butter. Needless to say though, this recipe is a keeper. My little one gobbled them up.