Golden Chicken and Noodles
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- Cut chicken pieces in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, milk, onion, salt if desired, basil and pepper; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 5-6 hours longer or until chicken is tender. Serve over noodles.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 258 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 762mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 25, 2013
This was not good at all. There was no flavor. I even tried to add more seasonings and sour cream to give it more flavor and nothing was helping. Definitely won't make again!
Jan 20, 2011
Delicious! Cooks the chicken breast to a tender perfection and the sauce was wonderful. The whole family loved it!
Apr 29, 2008
Why is this considered "low carb"? Noodles are not low carb!