- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, tomato sauce, 1 cup cheese and salt. Stir in pasta.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forGolden Burger Spirals
"Hubby liked this recipe. My 12yr old said it left a bad after taste and I agreed after a few bites. Was it the soup or the Lawry's seasoning salt I added to the meat? Gave it a try! Won't make again."
"So tasty for having just a few ingredients!~ Theresa"
"I added about a tablespoon (maybe one packet? I buy mine in bulk) of taco seasoning. My husband and I loved it!"
"Instead of green bell peppers try mild Ortega chilis. Adds a bit of pizazz. Also, use a bit of garlic mixed with the burger when browning. Wow! Maggi"
"I have used the same recipebut i add hot italian sausage it is very good!"
"On the back of Campbell's cheddar cheese, is an excellent similar to yours. I also have used Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup by Campbell'l in place of the cheedar cheese."