- 2 cups mashed potato flakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds each), cut up and skin removed
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine the potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, parsley, paprika, garlic salt, onion powder and pepper. Dip chicken into butter, then into potato flake mixture. Place on two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forGolden Baked Chicken
"This chicken turned out perfect! My entire family loved it!!"
"this is excelent. My whole family loved it."