- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 2 medium Golden Delicious apples, cubed
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and cook for 20-30 minutes or until tender. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, mustard, garlic and salt. Peel warm potatoes and slice into a large bowl; add the bacon and onion. Pour dressing over potato mixture and gently toss to coat. Fold in apples. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forGolden Apple Potato Salad
"I found adding an apple is really good. And this recipe pretty much follows mine except for the bacon; which I will try the next time."
"I live in Germany and a resturant we go to puts apples in their salad and I have since"