Gold Rush Brownies
With six kids to keep an eye on, my mother relied on quick-and-easy recipes like this. Now my own family, who doesn't usually care for nuts, can't resist these chewy brownies.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine crumbs, chocolate chips and pecans. Stir in milk until blended (batter will be stiff). Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.