Gold-Medal Vegetable Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1-1/4 cups
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 102 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 22, 2012
Made this over the weekend for a get-together with friends and everyone loved it. I didn't have chive and onion cream cheese so I used 1 8oz. block of light cream cheese, softened, and mixed in 2 heaping tablespoons each of chopped fresh chives and chopped onion; otherwise, I followed the recipe. Next time I might add a little horseradish as I like a little zippier dips.
Feb 22, 2010
This dip is one my family eats as often as we can make it. We love it and serve it with whatever vegetables we can come up with, usually a variety. It's very good and definitely one we'll be making many more times.