- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add milk until dip achieves desired consistency. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/4 cups.
Reviews forGold-Medal Vegetable Dip
"Made this over the weekend for a get-together with friends and everyone loved it. I didn't have chive and onion cream cheese so I used 1 8oz. block of light cream cheese, softened, and mixed in 2 heaping tablespoons each of chopped fresh chives and chopped onion; otherwise, I followed the recipe. Next time I might add a little horseradish as I like a little zippier dips."
"This dip is one my family eats as often as we can make it. We love it and serve it with whatever vegetables we can come up with, usually a variety. It's very good and definitely one we'll be making many more times."