Scare up some fun at your Halloween bash with these ghostly good tortilla chips and pleasing pumpkin dip. —Christy Johnson, Columbus, Ohio
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 20 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- Cooking spray
- PUMPKIN DIP:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Cut tortillas with a ghost-shaped 3-1/2-in. cookie cutter; place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Spritz cutouts with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until blended. Serve warm or chilled with goblins. Refrigerate leftover dip. Yield: 3-1/2 cups dip (about 40 goblins).
Originally published as Goblins with Pumpkin Dip in Taste of Home's Halloween Annual 2006, p21
Reviews for Goblins with Pumpkin Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review