Goblins with Pumpkin Dip
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makes3-1/2 cups dip (about 40 goblins)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 20 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- Cooking spray
- PUMPKIN DIP:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Cut tortillas with a ghost-shaped 3-1/2-in. cookie cutter; place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Spritz cutouts with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until blended. Serve warm or chilled with goblins. Refrigerate leftover dip.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 164 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 28, 2014
Love this recipe. We do a secret ghost at work and one of the days you are to give pumpkin items. I make this for them. It is always a hit.
Nov 27, 2013
Easy. Different. Festive. Great with gingersnaps, unsalted round crackers, and apple slices.
Nov 16, 2013
This is a very tasty dip. I found a tub of Pumpkin Spice cream cheese at the grocery store and it was even more delicious.
Oct 8, 2013
Super for grandkids!! Wanted more!
Oct 1, 2013
Easy to make and very tasty! Not too sweet and just the right consistency for a dip. I made the goblins and they were a hit, but it was also wonderful on apple slices!
Sep 10, 2013
This was so much fun to make. Delicious pumpkin flavor and the ghosts are so cute.
Jul 14, 2013
Our family loves this dip recipe! We frequently purchase thin crisp giner cookies instead of making our own. It is always a hit with kids and adults. It is not to sugary like other dips. And it does not involve peanut butter that prevents some from enjoying. GREAT recipe!
Apr 1, 2013
These were super tasty. I only made two ghosts and then just did triangles for the rest so I could get more from the tortillas. Everyone loved these and I have used the cinnamon tortilla chips for other dips, too. Yum!
Oct 27, 2012
This is really yymmy! and I will be making again. However, I want to know how some of you were able to cut shapes from tortillas with cookie cutters. Did not work for me at all so I free cut ghosts...not quite as cute as those pictured, but they were obviously ghosts..
Oct 18, 2012
Made this recipe as stated. Made both the tortillas and the pie crust goblins as a reviewer suggested. Tortillas were much better. Make sure you mix the creamcheese and sugar until fluffy, mine was a little thin but the flavor was GREAT
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.