Use vegetable scraps to create ghoulish monster faces on each wonton dip cup. Cut leftover wontons into fun Halloween shapes with small cutters and bake until lightly browned. —Betty Huddleston, Liberty, Indiana
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 5 min./batch
- 32 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- Finishing touches: sliced ripe olives, radishes, sliced green onions and cucumber peel
- Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, salad dressing mix and meat mixture. Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls into each wonton cup.
- Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Add faces with olives, radish slices, onions and pieces of cucumber peel. Serve warm.