Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 65 min. + standing
- 3 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 2 cups cubed leftover cooked turkey
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 8-in. square baking dish, layer stuffing, turkey, green onions and pepper. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and mayonnaise until blended. Pour over layers.
- Bake, uncovered, 65-75 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 433 calories, 24g fat (6g saturated fat), 255mg cholesterol, 728mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 28, 2017
When I first read this recipe I was a little apprehensive. But, it was really fabulous and what a great way to use up all the Thanksgiving leftovers. The only change I made was adding the Bell Pepper simply because I had already put some in the stuffing. This is a keeper for years to come.
Dec 14, 2013
I didn't have enough stuffing left either and I had already made potato pancakes from my mashed potatoes. But...I did have some leftover creamy wild rice casserole so I mixed it with the stuffing to make it go farther. Added leftover veggies too. It was great. Hungry already again. Good idea for a recipe!
Dec 1, 2013
This was an excellent way to finish off our Thanksgiving leftovers! I didn't actually have enough stuffing for the first layer, so I combined my leftover mashed potatoes with the stuffing. I also added leftover roasted vegetables instead of just the onion and pepper. Served it with the leftover gravy and with cranberry sauce on the side. It got a definite thumbs up! Great way to turn leftovers into a whole new meal!