Goat Cheese Crostini
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch slices and toasted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and rosemary; spoon over toast slices. Drizzle with honey; sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 76 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jan 24, 2011
We made these for appetizers for Christmas dinner and everyone loved them. My neighbors asked for the recipe. They were very easy but had a lovely, sophisticated flavor
Oct 2, 2009
This was absolutely amazing. A keeper!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.