- 5 cups Chocolate Chex
- 4 cups Cinnamon Chex
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereals, cashews and banana chips. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. Add the coconut, honey, cocoa, extract and cinnamon; stir until blended. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews forGluten-Free Chocolate Snack Mix
"easy to mix up and very tasty."
"HI , Nice recipe !! You can also try out Tofu Veggie Rice !! To Know more about Tofu Veggie Rice . Visit : http://www.justforhearts.org/1-tofu-veggie-rice/"