- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 300°. Place ham directly on roasting pan, cut side down. Bake, covered, 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread over ham. Bake, uncovered, 20-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140° (do not overcook). Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forGlazed Spiral-Sliced Ham
"This was fantastic! I love how easy ham recipes are, and this was no exception! Here's my blog post on it: http://heatskitchen.com/2015/08/20/pineapple-and-raspberry-glazed-ham/"
"A fresh taste to a classic. I couldn't find pineapple preserves, so I used pureed pineapple instead. I'm glad I didn't omit the ingredient; the pineapple and raspberry were a great flavor combination."
"The pineapple and raspberry flavors added a nice touch for our Easter ham. easy and delicious!"