Glazed Salmon for Two
Here's a flavorful and well-seasoned entree that takes no time at all but is sure to net you plenty of compliments! Angela Lively - Baxter, TN
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 349 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Glazed Salmon in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.