- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 to 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-1/4 teaspoons dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Remove 1/2 cup to a saucepan; simmer until heated through. Set aside remaining mixture for basting. Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper. Place on grill with skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Brush with the reserved brown sugar mixture. Grill 10-15 minutes longer, basting occasionally. Serve with the warmed sauce. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forGlazed Salmon Fillet
"This recipe was delicious. I substituted dill weed for basil and cayenne for paprika. My family loved it!"
"Oh so good!! Who would have thought dill, cayenne pepper and brown sugar would make such a delicious combination! Definitely keeping this one in my records."
"I have made this several times now and my husband & I both love it! So simple yet so tasty. We have salmon now just so we could use this recipe!"
"I had never made salmon before, but decided to try this last night. It was delicious! My fiance and I both loved it and it will definitely be a staple for us from now on!"