Glazed Salmon for Two Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fillets.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 349 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Glazed Salmon for Two
"Very good; flavorful; could use a little more heat."