- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- Place carrots in a saucepan; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended. Add carrots. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forGlazed Ranch Carrots
"Way too sweet for our taste. Will cut sugar next time."
"These were really delicious! We'll definitely behaving these again."
"Made these for Thanksgiving & I really liked them. It was nice to have something other than plain old carrots. I did like the other reviews said & used only 1 envelope of ranch & only used 1/4 c. of brown sugar & butter. My family liked them as well!"
"Excellent! The kids even loved them."
"You will be surprised at how good this simple dish tastes!! The first time I made as directed. My suggestion, take all the other reviews suggestion of half the glaze. It makes a lot. Simply cutting back on the glaze makes this the perfect side dish anytime of the year. Teenagers and adults alike enjoyed this unique taste."
"1 envelope of ranch dressing is enough ! Delicious !"
"Great taste, just too much glaze, used half of glaze ingredients and had 1/2c left in bowl."
"If you don't like carrots this recipe will change your mind...it did mine. My husband loves loves these carrots. I've made many time already-"
"Great recipe! Made is for guests and they all loved it."
"Pretty good. I only used one packet of dressing mix."