- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- Place carrots in a saucepan; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended. Add carrots. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forGlazed Ranch Carrots
"Tasted really good and a little different from most glazed carrots with all the Ranch seasonings. I did cut the glaze ingredients in half (1/4 c. butter and brown sugar and only one packet of Ranch) as others suggested and it coated all the carrots very well. My husband really enjoyed them and asked that I make them again."
"Ahhh!!! I'm stuffing my mouth as I type (happy Easter, everyone! I gave up BUTTER for Lent. ) It's got a LOT of glaze, but so tasty!"
"These were very tasty. I read the reviews before making these and made half the amount of glaze as suggested by many. It was the perfect amount of glaze."
"Way too sweet for our taste. Will cut sugar next time."
"These were really delicious! We'll definitely behaving these again."
"Made these for Thanksgiving & I really liked them. It was nice to have something other than plain old carrots. I did like the other reviews said & used only 1 envelope of ranch & only used 1/4 c. of brown sugar & butter. My family liked them as well!"
"Excellent! The kids even loved them."
"You will be surprised at how good this simple dish tastes!! The first time I made as directed. My suggestion, take all the other reviews suggestion of half the glaze. It makes a lot. Simply cutting back on the glaze makes this the perfect side dish anytime of the year. Teenagers and adults alike enjoyed this unique taste."
"1 envelope of ranch dressing is enough ! Delicious !"
"Great taste, just too much glaze, used half of glaze ingredients and had 1/2c left in bowl."