VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 fresh pineapple slices (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon 100% apricot spreadable fruit
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 teaspoon sugar*
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1 cup low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt
- Place pineapple slices on a baking sheet; brush with preserves. Broil 4 in. from heat for 5-6 minutes or until bubbly. In a small bowl, combine sugar substitute and cinnamon; sprinkle over pineapple. Top each slice with yogurt. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Pineapple Sundaes in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p19