VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 fresh pineapple slices (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon apricot spreadable fruit
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Place pineapple slices on a baking sheet; brush with spreadable fruit. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes or until bubbly. Combine the sugar substitute and cinnamon; sprinkle over pineapple. Top with frozen yogurt. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Pineapple Sundaes in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p19