- 2 medium pears, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons apricot spreadable fruit
- 8 thin slices pound cake
- 4 teaspoons chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- In a small skillet, saute pears in butter until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in spreadable fruit.
- Place cake slices on four dessert dishes; top with pear mixture, walnuts and whipped topping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGlazed Pear Shortcakes
"I would definitely make this again, but with peaches instead of pears. As much as I love pears, some of my family cannot handle them and would rather have peaches. This recipe is a keeper for sure and one that will end up in my recipe box."