Glazed Parmesan Potatoes
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food to me. If you haven't tried them with a touch of honey, you won't be disappointed with this savory-sweet combination. —Stephanie Shay, Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-3/4 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, honey, salt, garlic powder and pepper; drizzle over potatoes.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir potatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned.
Originally published as Honey parmesan crusted potatoes in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2013