Glazed Orange Chicken Wings
Frozen juice concentrate is the tasty base for moist and tender chicken wings. They're well-glazed but not too sticky. So the wings are easy to eat while mingling with friends and family. —Marie Brown, Carthage, Mississippi
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 pounds chicken wingettes and drumettes
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with glaze.
To Make Ahead: Prepare the glaze ingredients up to 1 week in advance; store in the refrigerator.