- 1 fully cooked ham slice (about 3/4 pound and 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cut ham slice in half. In a skillet, cook ham in butter for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Meanwhile, drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Set aside two pineapple slices; refrigerate remaining pineapple for another use.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch, pineapple juice, honey, steak sauce and mustard until smooth. Remove ham and keep warm. Add honey mixture to skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat; cook for 1-2 minutes. Return ham to skillet; top with the reserved pineapple slices. Spoon glaze over the top; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGlazed Ham Slice
"Great tasting glaze. A very quick main dish to put together. Wasn't sure what steak sauce to use (there are so many these days) so I used A-1 bold and spicy that I had on hand."
"Sorry but we did not care for this. I made exactly as written."
"just perfect! :)"
"I have made this recipe 2 times so far exactly as they did ; except the second time I doubled up on the sauce since it was so good . I got this in my keeper files , also being single its great to have something this good so simple ."
"this recipe is very quick to make"