- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, pumpkin, pecans, oil and eggs; stir into dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over loaves. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews forGlazed Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
"I didn't think there was enough cranberry or pumpkin taste. . I was surprised at the amount of flour that was added. It was moist, but nothing to rave about."
"One word: delicious!"
"My Mom made this bread for years and I finally figured out where she got the recipe!! It is delicious....moist and full of flavor."
"This bread was delicious. The only changes I made were, I added a cup of cinnamon chips and divided the recipe into three smaller loaf pans. The flavors were so great! I'm making it again!"