- 1-1/2 pounds sliced bacon
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) whole water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cut bacon strips into thirds. Wrap each strip around a water chestnut and secure with a toothpick. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning once; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over water chestnuts. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly.