- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut pork into 1-in. slices and flatten to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork in batches over medium-high heat until meat is tender. Reduce heat to low; return all meat to the pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pork and turn to coat. Heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGlazed Asian Pork Medallions
"Very good! I did not have the orange marmalade, so used peach jam instead! Delicious!!"
"This is an excellent, low fat entree, bursting with flavor. You cannot go wrong making this. Make sure you use fresh ginger. The powdered will not cut it here."