Gingersnap Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) gingersnaps
- 1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons: 158 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Gingersnap Dip
"I've been making this dip for years and people seem to really love it!"
"I have made this dip several times and always get asked to make it again! Very good!jlascherman"