We enjoy this dish for brunch and as an after-school snack. For get-togethers, let guests spoon their melon from a large serving bowl and put on their own toppings.—Patricia Richardson, Verona, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 medium honeydew, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 to 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the melon, orange juice and ginger; cover and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes. Spoon into tall dessert glasses or bowls. Top with whipped cream and raspberries.
Originally published as Gingered Melon in Country Woman September/October 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.