Gingered Mango Salsa Recipe
Zesty cilantro and ginger meet cool mint in this change-of-pace salsa. "We love it over grilled chicken, fish and pork," says Barb Fore of McAllen, Texas. "Try substituting the mango with papaya."
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
1/4 cup: 39 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Gingered Mango Salsa
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC